Article 1 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
ARTICLE 2 - APPLICABILITY
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer. 2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer. 3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they are consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer. 4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that applies to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. most beneficial.
ARTICLE 3 - THE OFFER
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer. 2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, the products and / or services offered will be shown as completely as possible and truthfully as possible. However, colors of products may differ from the actual colors in these images. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur. 3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
ARTICLE 4 - THE AGREEMENT
1. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions. 2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement. 3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures. 4. The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
ARTICLE 5 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur. 2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you can inform us (Stichting Texperium, elektrostraat 5a, 7483PG in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from the agreement by means of a written statement. To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
ARTICLE 6 - COSTS IN THE EVENT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return shall not exceed the cost of the return. 2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation, provided the customer has returned the product within 14 days of receipt.
ARTICLE 7 - THE PRICE
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services being offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates. 2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, at variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer. 3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions. 4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and: a. They are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or b. the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement on the day on which the price increase takes effect. 5. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
ARTICLE 8 - CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use. 2. A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.